BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

.... T-H-E B-A-T-T-L-E...............

As I sit alone in the corner,
  In a roOm of unEndiNg daRkneSs and soRrow,
I feLt hopeLess aNd sad
  I feLt eMpty and inComplete....

  I am aFraid....
Yes I was,,,
I tHought that tHe wOrLd tUrned it's baCk on me..
   That eVerYthing wAs a Lie
and faKed me.........

All the tiMe I keP't on aSking mySelf..
  Will I fOreVer be setting in emPtiness
and be a prisoner of hopeLess noThingness????
" or I was goiNg to spEnd eteRnity
in an unsure destinaTion??? . . .

" No!! I sHouldn't leT that haPpen"
I muSt mAke a move
  with my faitH and hoPe, as my cAne in hAnd,
I maDe my sTand....

   StarTing my bAttLe with daRkness
I coNtinued to struggLe, and figHt..
and as I sLowly oPened my eyes
   I finally sAw the ligHt.....

I wAs not a coWard anYmore..
   I am noW a conqueror,
embraceD by tHe tRuth and tHe Light
StarTing my fiRst sTep in mY new LifE's joUrney..............

0 comments: